The Patient Safety Card for people with a rare disease is aimed at all hospitals, doctors, patients and self-help organisations associated with rare diseases - similar to an anaesthesia card:
This card gives the team important information about special features for the treatment of the rare disease during anaesthesia, pain therapy, surgery or an emergency and should be presented to the anaesthetist before the anaesthesia in the best possible case. The name of the rare disease in question can be entered on the patient card itself. It is advisable to carry the patient card with you at all times for emergencies.
The patient card is available for download and printing in several languages.
- pdf Patient Safety Card English (416 KB)
- pdf Patient Safety Card Deutsch (439 KB)
- pdf Patient Safety Card Espanol (449 KB)
- pdf Patient Safety Card Italiano (453 KB)
- pdf Patient Safety Card Portugues (453 KB)